Here’s your guide to what’s on in Stratford this weekend Feb 1-3.
What’s on in Stratford this weekend Feb 1-3
Stratford-upon-Avon theatre this weekend
The Bear Pit Theatre: Strictly Ann: An Evening with Ann Widdecombe is on Sunday.
Stratford Play House: Treasure Island is on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Holy Trinity Church Parish Centre hosts two performances of James and the Giant Peach on Saturday (2pm and 7pm).
Love’s Labour’s Lost by the Shakespeare Institute Players is on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Church Street venue.
Stratford-upon-Avon Picturehouse: Screenings include Mary Queen of Scots; Stan and Ollie; and The Favourite. Saturday’s kids’ club film (£2.50 per ticket; 11.15am) is Matilda.
Everyman: Screenings include Green Book; Vice; and Stan and Ollie.
Family events in Stratford-upon-Avon
Caterpillar Cafe at Tyler House this Friday, 10am-2pm.
The After School Club at Boston Tea Party (Friday at 4pm) celebrates story telling with Kate’s Storytree. Booking required.
Kate will also be at BTP on Sunday from 3-5pm with more stories and activities. No need to book.
READ MORE: Been to the Mad Museum lately? Read the review
Other Stratford-upon-Avon events this weekend
Craft and Cocktail Club at Hooray’s, Friday 6.30pm-9pm.
Live music this weekend in Stratford-upon-Avon
Lamplighter: Levi Washington, Friday evening; Michael Buble tribute by Jordan Williams, Saturday evening.
Keys & Kitchen: Phoenix Rock Band, Saturday evening; Chicago Bytes, Sunday evening.
Stratford Alehouse: Cheshire Brooks, Saturday from 8pm; Nigel Davies, Sunday from 5pm.
Cox’s Yard: Live music, Saturday from 9.30pm.
The West End: Louise James, Saturday from 8.30pm.
The Old Tramway: The Intruders, Saturday from 9pm.
The Townhouse: Andrew James, Sunday 5-7pm.
READ MORE: The top 5 drinks experiences in Stratford-upon-Avon
The usual Stratford-upon-Avon attractions
- River and canal tours
- Daily walking tours with Stratford Town Walk
- Shakespeare Walking Tour from Tudor World, Saturday at 2pm. Also ghost tours every evening
- The Stratford Town ghost walk, Saturday at 7.30pm
- Roller disco at Stratford Leisure Centre, Saturday 6-8pm (£6 with skate hire)
- Rother Street Market Friday and Saturday, 9am-4pm
- Sunday Upmarket on Bridge Street, 10am-5pm
- All the usual attractions are open, including Shakespeare’s Schoolroom, The MAD Museum, Tudor World, Magic Alley, the Butterfly Farm, Escape Live, and the Shakespeare Family Homes.
- The Stratford Big Wheel is now closed for 2018.
How to find out about the best Stratford-upon-Avon events
Stratfordblog’s weekly guide to what’s on in Stratford-upon-Avon is out every Thursday.
Sign up to get the latest Stratfordblog posts on email, which include the most up-to-date guide to what’s on in Stratford-upon-Avon this weekend.
Add your event
Add your event at no cost to the guide to what’s on in Stratford this weekend. Simply get in touch with Stratfordblog.
Information correct at date of publication