Want to know what’s on in Stratford this weekend Feb 15-17? Here are all the best events in Stratford-upon-Avon.
What’s on in Stratford this weekend Feb
Stratford-upon-Avon theatre this weekend
The Bear Pit Theatre: Visitors is on until Saturday.
Stratford Play House: A Midsummer Night’s Tease Valentine Special is on Friday.
Everyman: Screenings include Alita: Battle Angel; How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World; and Instant Family.
Stratford-upon-Avon Picturehouse: Screenings include The Kid Who Would Be King; Green Book; and The Lego Movie 2. Saturday’s kids’ club film (£2.50 per ticket; 11.15am) is Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse.
Family events in Stratford-upon-Avon
Caterpillar Cafe at Tyler House on Friday, this week 10am-12.30pm.
The After School Club is on at Boston Tea Party (Friday at 4pm); this week – rocket making! Be sure to book.
Discover half-term events and activities here: things to do with the kids in Stratford-upon-Avon this February.
READ MORE: Been to the Mad Museum lately? Read the review
Other Stratford-upon-Avon events this weekend
It’s the launch of the Call the Midwife exhibition on Saturday (12.30pm-4.30pm) at Escape Heritage and Arts Centre.
Live music this weekend in Stratford-upon-Avon
Lamplighter: Audio Junkies, Friday evening; Chicago Bytes, Saturday evening.
Keys & Kitchen: Ellie Jones & The Giants, Friday from 9pm; Seashore Pilots, Saturday from 9pm; Wedding Crashers, Sunday evening.
Cox’s Yard: Live music, Saturday from 9.30pm.
The Townhouse: Jack Turvey, Sunday 5-7pm.
READ MORE: The top 5 drinks experiences in Stratford-upon-Avon
The usual Stratford-upon-Avon attractions
- River and canal tours
- Daily walking tours with Stratford Town Walk
- Shakespeare Walking Tour from Tudor World, Saturday at 2pm. Also ghost tours every evening
- The Stratford Town ghost walk, Saturday at 7.30pm
- Roller disco at Stratford Leisure Centre, Saturday 6-8pm (£6 with skate hire)
- Rother Street Market Friday and Saturday, 9am-4pm
- Sunday Upmarket on Bridge Street, 10am-5pm
- All the usual attractions are open, including Shakespeare’s Schoolroom, The MAD Museum, Tudor World, Magic Alley, the Butterfly Farm, Escape Live, and the Shakespeare Family Homes.
- The Stratford Big Wheel closed for the season in autumn 2018.
How to find out about the best Stratford-upon-Avon events
Stratfordblog’s weekly guide to what’s on in Stratford-upon-Avon is out every Thursday.
Sign up to get the latest Stratfordblog posts on email, which include the most up-to-date guide to what’s on in Stratford-upon-Avon this weekend.
Add your event
Add your event at no cost to the guide to what’s on in Stratford this weekend. Simply get in touch with Stratfordblog.
Information correct at date of publication